• In order for us to hold your event date, we require a 50% deposit on all orders above $100.00.
• Orders below $100.00 will require full payment to hold your event date.
• All outstanding payments must be paid the week of your event.
• Failure to pay your deposit or final invoice may result in cancellation of your order.
• No date is held without a deposit.
2. Order Details/Designs
• We will always endeavour to create a product as close as possible to the original design you have chosen, however, no two decorators are the same and no two cakes will be identical when created by various artists. On some occasions we may need to make changes to the final design.
• Colours Navy Blue, Dark Purple, Bright Red and Black are not only hard to achieve in buttercream and require a lot of food colouring. This can change the taste of your final product, as well as cause staining on teeth, clothes and linens. We will not be held liable for any staining if these colours are requested.
• Please ensure ALL details provided to us are correct, this includes pickup/delivery date, addresses, phone numbers, flavours, designs, colours, spelling, number etc.
• Fresh and preserved florals are often used on our products; however we cannot guarantee their absolute safety. All our florals are provided from professional florists and wrapped and washed accordingly for your safety. However, we cannot be held liable for any bugs, dust, dirt or hairs that may come from the florals.
• We do not specialise in allergen free cakes, we use gluten, eggs, dairy and nuts in our studio. We can create gluten free, nut free and dairy free products, however, they are allergen free by ingredient only, not certified allergy free. Therefore, consumers proceed at their own risk.
• Deposits are non-refundable within 4 weeks of your event date (or if products have been purchased specifically for your order)
• If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us immediately so that we can rectify the issue straight away.
• No refunds will be given on products that have been consumed or damaged once leaving our premises.
• Refunds will be given on orders that need to be cancelled, if the reason behind the cancellation is on our end. Rarely do we ever cancel orders, we will always endeavour to fulfil every order we take.
• If there is an issue with your order, you must return it to our studio within 24 hours for us to personally inspect, only then will we decide on a refund or other alternative.
• We are classed as a regional business, therefore during most lockdowns we will still be operating as usual.
• Cancellation of orders with short term notice (7 Days) due to new Covid-19 restrictions or snap lockdowns will result in forfeit of your deposit.
• We highly encourage rescheduling your order if you are forced to cancel during a Covid-19 restriction or lockdown. We will roll your funds over to a new date or hold it for a future order.
• If the total of your newly scheduled order is less than what you have originally paid, we will refund the difference.
• If you are cancelling or rescheduling due to contracting Covid-19 you will forfeit your deposit and any monies paid for personalised items for your order. If you are pushing your order back, there will be a $10 baking fee payable to re bake your cake.
• If you cancel or reschedule your order after it has been started, you will either need to pick up your finished product, or forfeit the full order amount.
6. Liability and Agreement
• By picking up your order and leaving our premises with it, you are consenting to the overall design of your product and taking full ownership and responsibility for that product.
• Once you have left our premises, we cannot be held liable if your product becomes damaged during transport, handling or storage. All of our products are packaged and assembled for the utmost safety of your product.
• If you happen to damage your order, please bring it back to us if possible and we will do our best to fix this for you. If the damage is severe, this may incur a surcharge to fix.
• By proceeding with your order and paying the deposit or full payment, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions at Little Red's Patisserie